Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 5

Summary
Great day.
Jz is feeling so good.  I used 8 pound weights on the strength and focused not just moving to the music. Was sore today. Am feeling more 'solid' less jiggly, like muscle is retruning.

Eating, good.  Very good all day. Love the new food I just got. YUM.  At extra chicken tonight as JK BBQs- didn't take off skins.  Need to watch that but ok

Yummy dessert- Choc Chip crepe with sugar free syrup and Redi whip!  Major yummy!

Could not sleep, big glass of wine.
Over all good.
--------------------------------------------------

WOW off to a great start!

My body is talking to me.

I woke up feeling lighter.  My stomach was not tight like after I eat or drink badly the day before.
Just the past 3 days have made difference. Like my body is saying

Thank you!


for treating it good.

Jz workout, MF yummy bars this am, and thier new cereal with some coconut milk for lunch.
Nice big starbucks coffee with Donna and 2 hours of chat.  ah..!!

now to keep the energy up and get a ton of work done today and not revert to the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment